Thursday, June 30, 2011

oh our hearts are for calleva.

Calleva has taken over my life. 

You know in Mean Girls when ALL she thinks and talks about is Regina George. She didn't even like her that much and it basically became her life. 

(I actually don't recommend that movie. It really isn't filled with things of the goodness like the gospel) 

I feel like that. 
I don't even like Calleva that much. 

Yet, every moment of my day, I am thinking about it.

I wake up. That means it's time to get ready for work. Make a lunch. (or don't make a lunch, that's been my thing this week)

I go to work from 8:42-4:06 (pretty much precisely) every day.

At home, I sing camp songs all day. I think about what I am going to wear. I go to staff things. (Never sure why, I  never like them)  I think about how my day went.  I think about how much I don't want to go back the next day.  Blah blah blah.

Repeat.

Except today, Ashley Barney came over. She looked in my fridge.
Ashley: You have JELLO!
Me: Well, yeah. I made it this morning! 
Ashley: Only a Utah girl would do that. Only a Utah girl.

You know when you have a crush on someone and they are all you think about.  You think of your "future" and "stories" and all these stupid things. Yeah, well it's like I have a crush on my job.  

Gross.

PIRATE DAY! ARRG!!!

Staff Outing. Pouring Rain. Baby.

Disaster. 
Sometimes though, I do like it. Yesterday, we were talking with the kids about why they decided to put Calleva at Riley's Lock. (The place we meet each day) Some girl yells "Because they don't have wi-fi here!" That's right. No wi-fi young one.
I have a feeling this is posed.
On a aide note, welcome home brotha! This picture makes me giggle. (More like laugh like Hugh Bryant Plautz and Jensen. Gotta love the laugh that runs in the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment