Thursday, June 16, 2011

oh it sounds good to me.

In the future. . when I fall in love. . . and marry a man. . . and have a baby or two or three or four and hopefully no more than four. . .  (and name one Alice). . . I want a few things. 



These pictures in a baby boy room. Come on! That is adorable. I am in love with sarahjanestudios. Anjie showed me yesterday and I seriously cannot describe my love for this stuff. It's all adorable. ALL. I hope it's around when I have kids. If not, I will hunt this Sarah Jane down. She is from Utah. It's not impossible! 


Second, in another, (or I guess the same) baby's room I want this picture. I want my house to be filled of art work of Christ and LDS things. I remember the first time I saw this picture in Sunday School. I was in awe of it. It's among my favorite LDS artwork. Ever since that first moment, I decided I wanted it in my baby's room. 

Next fantasy, I thought about sharing, but it's just such a cute idea.  I really don't want people stealing it.  I feel like for one moment I had a creative bone in my body. I think I will keep that one to myself. 

Another Sarah Jane Studios artwork. Kitchen perfect? I think so. I really can't get over how much I love this girl. 





Okay, the family tree is so freaking stinking beeping cute. If you knew how much time I have spent on this girl's stuff in the past hour. Okay, so like an hour. But still, I cannot express this. Just visit her stuff. It will be worth your time. 

Last but not least-- a kitchenaid. Ever since I was young, I dreamed of having one of these in my own kitchen. They are just so great and wonderful and cute. Who doesn't want to own this thing?

I joined Pinterest and now I am thinking of my cute house when I am big and grown up and married and stuff. That's not for a while, but this stuff is still bucketloads of fun to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment