Thursday, June 23, 2011

and you played it to the beat.

So I put on my make up and pray for AMERICA!!!

I make myself laugh. I still can't believe I ever thought those were the words to I'd Lie by Taylor Swift. It's really, "pray for a miracle."  The thing about Taylor is that her songs are fun to rock out to even if they don't have anything to do with your life. For example,  Better Than Revenge, Mean, and even I'd Lie-- all of them so much fun to sing but it doesn't relate to me. (But the ones that do relate are even more fun!) One of my favorites is "You Belong with Me", I rock out to that one and I know for a fact that no one at the moment belongs with me. haha.  I just love to rock out to music. Or just sing. Rolling in the Deep, Adele. EW. I don't like Adele, but I LOVE the Glee version of that song, and I find myself singing it all the time.  And listening to it. 

Today I thought about all of the movies I have watched in the last 23 days, ok it is sickening. I cannot believe it. But whatever. I don't think the next Harry Potter movie will come out soon enough. I CAN'T WAIT! I am going to the midnight show and everything. (Well, who isn't?!) Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I feel a Harry Potter marathon coming on soon. (Although I have watched 3 of them already) Maybe Becky will join me. Becky is in my ward and I work with her. That would be fun. If she doesn't, I have the house to myself for a week. Party! By myself. Expect it. Movie marathon, by myself, in the basement. It's going to be a blast. You are all invited. You would have to get on a plane though and then I will pick you up from whatever airport you fly into. I am a nice soul huh? 

Jesse St. James from Glee has the hottest voice. I wish his face matched his beautiful voice.

This song goes out to my XC friends. Anyone remember me singing this basically everyday in the locker room? This is it: It happens everytime! 

PS. My kids painted me today, they asked if I was breathing better. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment