Saturday, January 1, 2011

It Just Keeps Getting Better

"Don't you quit... there is happiness ahead"-Jeffrey R. Holland
Life is like a bottle of wine. What was bad in 1957 is now good in 2011. Think about it, sometimes we go through such crappy times, sometimes it simply doesn't seem fair, sometimes life is just bad. But we don't realize that it could, although it was bad, the same thing can become good. You have to grow up a little, You have to age. You have to experience sorrow and pain in order to understand happiness and pleasure. I'm sure this isn't new to anyone. But it's always a friendly reminder. Especially to myself.

"Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together"- Marilyn Monroe

That, my friends, is my favorite quote.

1 comment:

  1. Mayson, I knew I loved you for a reason. That post is exactly what I needed right now.

    I'm such a jerk.

    ReplyDelete