Thursday, January 13, 2011

Accomplished.

23. 32. Done. I love my list for 2011.

23- I cleaned my room the other day and got rid of 3/4ths of my clothes. It felt amazing to get rid of so much stuff.

32- I wrote a letter to Brother Olivas, my seminary teacher. Let's be real here, he was the best I have ever had. I admit it, I cried about it ending. Weird eh? Yes. But honestly Brother Olivas was the most amazing person ever. (I feel like he died hahaha)

44. Let me tell you about the 50 week challenge, I got the idea from Dania. Basically I am going to focus on one of those words every week, this week being peace. So I walk into Days, what do I see on their quote board? Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it. What are the odds? I love the 50 week challenge. Such a great idea Dania! Thanks :)

1 comment: