Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh What A Day...

I feel good. I truly do. After a great lesson in seminary, happy as a clam, watching a Mormon Message, Brother Knowlton walked in and delivered a note and a box of Pirouette (those long stick wafer things)I opened "There IS reason to believe this year WILL be better than the last" Clearly, this person has read my blog. I truly love this person. Although, I have not a clue in the world who it is, I love them. As I read this, very well thought out, and considerate note, I read "Learn to love again, it's okay. Don't be afraid to fall in love with life again." It was honestly everything I needed to hear and more. As "D" (the person who wrote the letter) continues , "Letting go isn't about giving up or giving in, it is about learning to be with you, without that little part of yourself that you gave away" You know that feeling when you read something, and you wish you could say it THAT good. I wonder, I wonder so much, how this person knew exactly what I needed to hear. I cannot express my appreciation to this person as much as I wish. They don't understand how much it meant. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. to me. I had no idea what it was.

Thanks again "D". I love you. You are truly an amazing, thoughtful person. You definitely earned an acre or two for your mansion in heaven. (As Ryan King would put it)

-Mayson

On a side note, I went to track today and we did "Temple Repeats" can I just say, I forgot how much I love to run? Ahh.. It was splendid.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. That is AWESOME!
    holy cow. Who did this?! Ah! I must know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it hand written? I bet I could totally decipher the handwriting. Haha. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great Catie. I wish I knew too. And McKann it was. :]

    ReplyDelete