Sunday, December 12, 2010

This Guilt Consumes Me

I never knew loving him hurt someone so bad.

This is the "You Belong With Me" type of hurt that I hate hate hate, double hate, loathe entirely, feeling. This is the type of hurt, no girl deserves to feel. Boys shouldn't lead on 5 million girls at once. Even if they are just being your friend, it hurts. Boys shouldn't say someone is important to them if they just say the same thing to another girl, 5 minutes after the other girl is gone. Boys are dumb. Especially him.

The thing is, I understand how it hurts to watch him love someone else. The crap he feeds her is unfair. I know it's crap, because he said the exact same things to me.

What's worse? Never hearing the lie for yourself, or hearing it everyday for 6 months and believing it? I honestly cannot pick.

It's true, almost all my favorite songs remind me of him. It's true, I never could wear heels around him. It's true, he does only care about the stupid girl of his life. It's true, you are stuck up. Everything she said was true.

But the fact is, we were both victims of his sick love game.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say. I guess I'm flattered that you take me seriously enough to quote me. And I'm sorry if I've made you feel guilty. Really, really, sorry. Grr. This is all his fault, but we'll get through it together, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so grateful you don't blame me for everything and that you blame the boy. Thanks friend. I thank you a lot.

    ReplyDelete