Sunday, December 19, 2010

there was a boy, a very strange enchanted boy...

Moulin Rouge anyone? Great music.

Ok but really, there is a boy.

He is such a great kid. I love him dearly. He makes me very happy. Find me a boy who can quote my favorite movies with me. Find me a boy who can sing all my favorite songs by heart. Find me a boy who can talk to me about whatever. Find me a boy who is so dang cute. Oh wait, I found that. Now I challenge you to find me someone better. You won't. Not anytime soon at least. I am so glad me and this boy are friends. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world even knowing him.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that movie. And I love your attitude! (this is cheesy but....) keep it up! I love you! (are you going to Ali's party tomorrow?)

    ReplyDelete