Thursday, March 31, 2011

dancing in the moonlight.

So... I have been to six dances already and two more to come this month.  


It's so funny because the hype before the dance comes, I am excited, then the week of the dance comes, and I hardly even want to go. Not that I don't love Stuart-- I just don't feel like going to MORP. This happened with Sadies, and with MORP last year. Girls choices dances are not that great. But I go, because so far, since I turned 16, I have been to all of the dances (except senior ball and junior prom last year), and I don't want to ruin that great streak. (Or get bad luck because boys choice dances are the bomb diggity)


I don't know why, but I bet it is because I suck at planning or something, but the girls dances are not ever that fun. Hopefully MORP will be fun. I am sure it will. Stuart's great. So yeah that should be good.


Morp spelled backwards ironically is Prom. (It's actually not that ironic.) Prom is in like 3 weeks. Can you believe it? I am way pumped for Prom. I was worried about getting asked, finding a dress, and all that jazz. But I had good luck at this dress place in Draper. (I love my dress so much! Lauren-- yours too, freaking gorgeous) and I got asked yesterday by Jake Knell. So that's set. :) No more stress about that. (I am happy my mom didn't have to pay off a senior boy) 


 I hope I don't get sick of dances. They are fun. BJ, James, Max, Joe, Taylor, and Trent have all been great dates so far. Stuart and Jake will be fun too. Then we have a whole other year of high school next year. We will see how that goes. 


Anyway, thats whats on my mind, seeing MORP is tomorrow. That's all folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment