Wednesday, March 9, 2011

you don't know me at all



People are too quick to judge.
I am guilty of this. I have a goal to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I want to see the best in people. So I will find it.  Sister Hinkley said. "Judge everyone as if they are trying their best."

That's my goal. 

I say this because I know of some people who have never liked me, ever. I didn't do anything to them but for some reason they don't like me. I know not everyone can like me and be friends with me . (Although I would love that) But these people pretty much hate me. Why is that? I have some ideas but honestly, I don't get it. At all. It bums me out. I have tried with these people. I have been nice. I just don't get it, it makes me sad. Oh well. 

Looking forward to Maryland. :) I keep forgetting its twenty minutes away from DC. 

That will be wonderful! 

On a side not, the word of the week is faith. I have faith that my math grade will go up. I have faith that I can be kinder to people. I have faith that everything will be splendid. 

I HAVE FAITH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment