Wednesday, March 16, 2011

get it right


What have I done? I wish I could run away from this ship goin’ under
Just tryin’ to help, hurt everyone. Now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders
What can you do when your good isn’t good enough? When all that you touch tumbles down?
‘Cause my
best intentions keep making a mess of things 
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take for me to get it right? 
Can I start again with my faith shaken? Cause I can’t go back and undo this.I just have to stay and face my mistakes But if I get stronger and wiser- I’ll get through this.
What can you do when your good isn’t good enough?
So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air and accept the truth that sometimes life isn’t fair
Yeah, I’ll send out a wish, Yeah, I’ll send up a prayer
And finally,
someone will see how much I care.
How many times will it take for me to get it right?
           . . . .                                                   . . .                                     . . .                                     . . . .                           
Sometimes songs like this come out, and I want to die. Honestly, perfect job Glee. I remember at the beginning of the episode I was not excited. I didn't want to listen to songs  I didn't know.  But I loved this one, and Loser Like Me. So I find myself asking, "How many times will it take for me to get it right? " 
I honestly do not know. I sure did screw up that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment