Saturday, March 26, 2011

my mind forgets to remind me, you're a bad idea...

Thoughts at 8 am...


Yesterday was a day, not great, not terrible. I got service hours during 1st. Lydia and I went to Wal Mart during 3rd. The cool Kyle Maynard guy was there during 5th--that was legit. 7th I just talked to Gabby. Gosh I love that girl.


I came home and played with Zoe Hart and Sarah Thayne. My mom buzz killed my good day by getting mad at me. I was over that fast. Then my parents left, and I watched my kiddos. Walker is the funniest person I have ever met in my life.


Last night Walker told me to duct tape a boy up and tell him I won't let him go until he took me. I think I laughed for 10 minutes. Classic.


I love when you leave your phone, or fall asleep, and when you return or wake up you have multiple texts. Great feeling. :)


I keep listening to Taylor Swift, "Sparks Fly" and Queen, "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy"
Both great songs.


I ate a rice crispy treat for breakfast. Yeah, I am awesome.


We went bowling for Maddox's birthday. I bowled a 58, winner right? But it was fun.


Basically I had the strangest dream last night.


Yeah. Young Women thing tonight. I am excited :)


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment