Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 days in one night

 So something I keep seeing is the 30 day challenge. A common thing I have noticed is that no one actually wants to do it in 30 days, so why not in one night?! I know, I am genius.

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Today I woke up to my little sister. "Mom left! She said she will be back in an hour" LIES. Mother was gone at work all day. So I babysat. Wasn't too bad. We rode our bikes to the park, had a picnic and anything. Then, I made my mom feel bad for me, so she took me to Bajio. :) Yum. After, a group of us went to the park, played Ultimate (my team rocked!) That was fun. Then Alex Burdge's house to watch HP7!!! In the middle, Sarah and I left to Days. Loub is such a great friend. (might I just add). Back to Alex's finish the movie and do this whole fun thing.

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

Day 3 – A picture of somewhere you've been to.
DC, can't wait to go back!




Day 4 – A picture of you and your friends.

Right now, I miss my XC friends, so  I chose them. I have lots of friends :) hahaha ok i am not that cocky, but I just chose this crowd. :) 

Day 5 – Your ideal first date.

Been there, done that. Ok, ideal date? Once upon a time, I blogged about a dream date. You can go read it yourself.  For a quick way of knowing what I like. Steak and potatoes. That right there makes my date dreamy if I have those things.

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
 Cute eh? 



Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Clearly I am not doing anything too specific here. In the temple, to the right man, who will love me for time and all eternity no matter what. That's my dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Somewhere Only We Know- Keane/Glee (I love the Glee version!!)
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
See above, the last thing I ate. :)
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
I don't have a bag, I have a floor where I keep everything. Currently, I am out of all my good make up. :,( (tear) but mascara, loreal kind, that's where it's at baby!!
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Ingrid Michaelson. She is soo real. She actually can sing, and she sings about real stuff, not crap.
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
GREY'S ANATOMY. 'Nuf said.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Let's be real here, my phone. I love my phone. I will admit it.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.

Biebs? No. Christian Bale? He's attractive, no. I love my Grey's men. McDreamy, and McSteamy. (Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane)

Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Ok, Tanner is gone, and my parents aren't there. But come on! This is wonderful.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.

Day 19 – Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
My music. Lately, Somewhere Only We Know has been a big one. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, Barley something, Famous Last Words, Badman's Songs, Woman in Chains, T. Swift, all the good stuff.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
"World Gone Crazy" is actually a line from the previously mentioned song "Woman in Chains". I found it fitting because on a daily bases I am called "crazy" by someone. Therefore, I thought, my world has gone crazy :)
Day 21 – Put your iPod on shuffle. List the first 10 songs that play.
Death of Titanic (yeah, I LOVE the Titanic soundtrack), Kiss and Tell by The one and only J. Beibs, Speak Now by T. Swift, Goodnight Song by Tears for Fears, My Heart Will Go On (Ok realize that my phone only has like 100 songs and I can't find my ipod so it won't be a huge variety!), Somebody to Love-- the Biebs. (What did I JUST say?!), Head Over Feet, Alanis Morissette, Perfect- Alanis Morisette, Breathe- Taylor Swift, Forget You, Glee.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear... You are idiot. Except, *you* didn't hurt *me* recently, *you* hurt *me* exactly one year ago YOU MADE A BAD CHOICE. Dummy. Love, Me.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I have a wonderful memory. 2. My "step"dad adopted me. 3. My "maiden" name is Plautz 4. I love candy 5. I was talking to Joe Roberts on Facebook just barely. 6. I have 8 pairs of converse. 7. I am stressed about Prom. 8. I have to read Grapes of Wrath 9. My room is a disaster 10. Yard work makes me cry. 11. I am a Mac fan, hate the PC 12. Blue Powerade is my favorite drink 13. I am moving to Maryland June 1! 14. I haven;t run for like 3 weeks. 15. I want my hair to grow.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Exactly one year ago this was taken. It's my favorite picture ever. I just like it. 


Day 25 – Nicknames you have and why you have them.
Maysonater-- Tanner and CJ just have called me that for soo long. May May-- Well Taylor Holbrook was Tay Tay, and KC is Shee Shee so they gave me May May, Mays- hmmm it is a shortened version of my name.
Day 26 – A baby picture
That's not me. That's my little sister. hahahaha she is a 4th of July baby.


Day 27 – A picture of something that makes you happy.
Lydia Nielsen. We are talking on the phone and its 1:27 in the morning. 


Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Hard to pick. I can't ever decide. I don't really have one specific favorite. Right now,  my favorite movie is Tangled :)  But not my favorite of all time. That I just do not know.


Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Growing my hair. It's effortless, but I love growing my hair. I want my hair to grow so so bad. Too bad it can't be long for Prom. 


Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment