The unicorn almost wants to go to the field. almost.
But for now, let me tell you about my day!
- Geology- PROJECT! Domination
- Drama- read script, sat and listened to Brower, gotta love that man
- Seminary-planned my lesson with Malcolm, gonna be SWEET. I love Spencer W. Kimball
- World Civ- Oops I forgot to go, so instead
- Mall- Baseball boys. Yeah, I went to the mall with the baseball boys. It was splendid.
- Stud Gov Meeting- I decided to run for executive vp. no one is running against me. STUD GOV HERE I COME!!!! SO PUMPED.
- Temple- Sarah and I went to the temple. Record time. We were in and out in 25 minutes. I love the temple so much. :)
- Babsysitting- eh, it was babysitting
- Young Women- sat and talked to the Shan Dizzile.
- Oh and I think I might have (not really me though honestly) made CF's day. Just maybe :)
Now I sit in my room and blog. But really, do you really want to know what made my day?
MY GLASSES CAME! Yep. Those are REAL. I did just buy the most nerdy glasses ever. I love them. Don't hate. :)
|It's kinda like a dream come true|