Wednesday, April 20, 2011

you wanna be a loser like me

 The unicorn almost wants to go to the field. almost.

But for now, let me tell you about my day! 
  • Geology- PROJECT! Domination
  • Drama- read script, sat and listened to Brower, gotta love that man
  • Seminary-planned my lesson with Malcolm, gonna be SWEET. I love Spencer W. Kimball
  • World Civ- Oops I forgot to go, so instead
  • Mall- Baseball boys. Yeah, I went to the mall with the baseball boys. It was splendid. 
  • Stud Gov Meeting- I decided to run for executive vp. no one is running against me. STUD GOV HERE I COME!!!! SO PUMPED.
  • Temple- Sarah and I went to the temple. Record time. We were in and out in 25 minutes. I love the temple so much. :)
  • Babsysitting- eh, it was babysitting
  • Young Women- sat and talked to the Shan Dizzile. 
  • Oh and I think I might have (not really me though honestly) made CF's day. Just maybe :) 
Now I sit in my room and blog. But really, do you really want to know what made my day? 

MY GLASSES CAME! Yep. Those are REAL. I did just buy the most nerdy glasses ever. I love them. Don't hate. :) 
It's kinda like a dream come true

1 comment:

  1. I love you! you are the cutest and the glasses.. goodness they are my dream come true on you! haha
    ps you made my life 10x better! goodness you are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete