Friday, April 8, 2011

gotta get down on friday.

Mayso and Marclo. 
I wish I could put up  music only (not a video), for this post. I found the recording of Marc Cabanilla singing at McKenzie Slater's funeral. Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous. This makes me miss Marcy (marc E not Marcy) so much. Marclo was my bud. Before he left we would just hang out all the time. I would have wonderful talks with him, play midnight monopoly (um.. spring break? someone who loves me should do that with me), and watch movies in my little tunnel cubby thing in my garage. ( I watched Remember Me with him. Luckily he left before I bawled at 4AM) Missionaries are great, but I definitely have my moments where I miss them like crazy. I definitely miss my boys today. (Tanner, CJ and Marclo). Oh my gosh, they are going to home sooo soon. Tanner and CJ that is.


Some people are just so nice to me. Rachel Chow and Yon Soo Park, I am talking to you. I just feel like every time I see you, you are way to freaking nice to me, and I don't even know what I did to deserve your niceness. Pretty much I love you both. Can we party? Yeah, I have genius plans. 


I wish I could expand my vocabulary. Today in English we were reading the prompt thing of our essay. 3 or 4 times Jake leaned over to me and asked me if I knew what that word meant, oh not in a nice way might I add. He truly and completely makes fun of me all the time. I am never allowing him to read my essay again. He laughed, out loud.  Not very nice. At least Elliot doesn't make fun of my horribleness too. I love Elliot. First, I met him in my Seminary class. I heard his name, and I instantly realized I LOVE that name. Then one day I was sitting in English and I realized he was in that class. Best realization ever. Now he sits on my table and it's great. 


Two words: Spring Break. I don't even think I am doing anything fun, but hey, no school. PARTY. No but really, PARTY. 


Taylor Holbrook is the best girl. I LOVE HER, 


Today in math, Sweety said that if our homework was done, we could get extra credit. BEST MOMENT EVER. (Ok, hyperbole, but still. . . ) No homework, nothing during break, nothing during class. Yes.


Then in yearbook, we had a meeting with the staffers of next year. (That are on it now). I love those guys and I am excited for next year.


That's it. I don't care if Monday's blue. Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love.

2 comments:

  1. Mayson, you deserve it cause you always have an awesome smile on your face, and always know how to make someone's day better! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? How could I not love you? You're so cute and so nice and so funny! :D

    ReplyDelete