Friday, February 25, 2011

i think i need a sunrise, i am tired of the sunset

It has been one of those days.

A little rain cloud has floated above my head all day.

I woke up late-- again.  This forced me to actually make it to second period. I don't think missing 4 times is okay with the school system.  Snow was on the ground. Eh.

In Drama I got a head ache. I don't know if it was the roar of freshman thinking Mr. Brower was the funniest man ever, or if it was just one of those head aches I get quite often. Maybe I have a brain tumor, I wouldn't know. My mom gets headaches a lot too so she just thinks they are normal. (Same with getting my wisdom teeth out, I keep telling her I need to get them out, she insists its not a big deal because she never got hers out) Also in Drama, the great kid next to me told me I had a zit on my face. Hey freshman, thanks for reminding me I had no time to look in the mirror this morning and that I hate my face.

Seminary is always good, but with my head ache in tow, it made it hard for me to concentrate. But Seminary is always my break from reality. I love that.

I didn't feel full after lunch, and all of 8th I felt cruddy.

After 8th, I went to Mady's to read "The Crucible" because I can't read it without falling asleep. I ate a little bit of food, then fell asleep on accident. I took some excedrin-- that did nothing. I have had a head ache since 10:30 this morning, and it is not 7:40, it has only gotten worse.

Someone once told me that I gave them headaches. I give myself headaches, buddy. Thinking too much does nothing to help my "brain tumor". If I die, you are invited to my funeral. You all are.

Then my mom got mad at me because I didn't tell her where I was going. I called her, she didn't answer. Oh parents, why do you care so much? When I am home all I do is sit in my room and do the dishes. You have 3 kids to deal with, you don't even notice if I am there or not. So why get SO mad if I don't text you. I at least called.

So I have had a head ache all day, I feel like crap and my mom and dad are mad at me.

I love days like today.

 I think I want to start a countdown to Maryland. After all this is the house I will be living in. . .

i am so excited for my new "home" there is bound to be a dishwasher there!

No comments:

Post a Comment