Thursday, February 17, 2011

movies.movies.movies.

I  love a good movie. Honestly, I am the kind of girl who is perfectly content with a movie. I have been watching some lately and I just thought I would share.


You Got Mail.

*I loved it. It was a very good, cute, predictable love story. (Always great) Just a fun, easy to watch movie that has sat in my closet but until I read Chrystalyn's blogpost on it I never watched it. Thank for sharing CF, I liked it a lot. There were some really good quotes and messages from it. 






 Two Weeks Notice. 

 *Just like "You Got Mail", a very predictable movie. One day, Mady and I wanted to watch a movie, we chose this one and yeah. I could predict it. But let's be real here, I love Hugh Grant. Notting Hill, Love Actually. Music and Lyrics. All great movies.





RED.

*I saw this one with Stuart and Andrew last Saturday. Ok, I know what you are thinking (most likely), why did I see it? I remember seeing the commercial and thinking it looked like the dumbest movie ever. But then I saw it, and I loved it! It was so funny, and I just thought it was an overall good movie.











 
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
 
*Hands down, the saddest movie I have ever seen. But on the other hand, one of the best movies I have ever seen. If you are looking for a very serious, true to life, sincere movie, watch this one. I don't want to say much about it, but Lauren, you will cry, and most likely others of you will too. Easily, the best movie I have seen in a long time. LONG time.













OTHER GREATS/ RANDOM FAVORITES



Mayson wants to see this. . . Really Bad.




2 comments:

  1. I still want to watch it though! even if I will cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its SO good! You need to! It is worth the cry

    ReplyDelete