Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stealing from CF.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. Not that I know of. My mom apparently just liked my name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
February 10th. Yep, that was embarrassing.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure, when I actually try to write good.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
TURKEY.  

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I always say my little siblings are my kids, but nope. .  

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It depends on what my other person personality would be. But for the most part, yes
           
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
hahahaha yeah. It causes "problems" sometimes. Never use sarcasm over texts, it ruins relationships.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way. Never. I freaking hate heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Reese's Puffs. I am like a five year old when it comes to my breakfast cereal pick.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
nope. 

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
nope. not even close.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
MINT OREO. 
 
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
  what they look like, their clothes

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink. Sadly.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I annoy myself sometimes.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Tanner. CJ. Lizi. Especially CJ right now.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
THIN. CONFIDENCE. SLEEP. PHOBIAS.

Um. Thin, and Sleep. I suck at taking care of myself lately.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
no shoes. But I did wear bright pink converse today

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Life- the maple kind, SOOOOO good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Stuck in the Moment- Justin Bieber. Yeah, I did get converted to Bieberism.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
The cool blue that starts with a "C"

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rain. Pine Sol. Boys Cologne.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
According to my phone-- Sarah Thayne.
  
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach House. All the way.


1 comment: