Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I AM DR. FRANKENSTEIN

Sometimes I feel like I created my own monster.
Sometimes I blame my problems on other people.
Sometimes I hate you and wonder why I ever associate with you.

Then there are others.

The times where I love you and want to be around you.
The times where I think about how you are the best.
The times where we sit and talk about whatever.

Why are you two completely different people?

Then I remember, you have been there. But why do I feel like that at the same time, you haven't?

Moments come and I sit and wonder how much longer you will be in my life. I can never know. You have no problem walking out of peoples lives because you find people replaceable.

I could never do that.

Live your life. Be free. That's what you told me when I made the worst and meanest decision in my life. Your words echoed in my brain.

So is that what you will do? Live your life and be free?

How is it that you are basically my best friend, yet my worst enemy?

1 comment:

  1. If feel the exact same.
    But not completely in a one way.
    I honestly can say that I don't know her anymore.
    We have fallen away from each other. But we keep on pretending, Because that's just how she is.

    I don't know what to do either...

    ReplyDelete