Monday, July 25, 2011

this is home.





So this is what home feels like---
  • Realizing that my phone is sitting on my bed more than half way to the airport
  • 5 hour flight, watching the Titanic for the first time in one sitting
  • Jensen and Meliosa dancing and waving welcome home signs
  • Little Caesars
  • Maddox and Walker seeing me, riding really fast and BOTH of them run to me and give me the biggest hug ever. 
  • Surprising Sarah, Paige, Lauren and Emily on my arrival. I don't know who's reaction was best. Sarah's was freaking hilarious but so was Emily's.
  • Going to a party and meeting boys who just started growing armpit hair. Interesting.
  • Banana Grams with Momma, Tanner and Lydia late in the hours of the night. 
  • Watching videos, facebook stalking and talking with Lyds until 3AM.
  • Tanner and CJ's homecoming.
  • Eating so much fruit and food.
  • Talking with the Bozo Hart and Lydia about Stud Gov ideas 
  • Taking an Sunday afternoon nap
  • Dinner at Grandma's house
  • Going Tunnel Singing with Lydia. Seeing McKann and predicting Izsy's mind and her requests without even knowing it!
  • Staying up til 1:00 playing games with my mom, eating more fruit. 
  • Talking to Sarah on Facebook til 3:30 AM. 
  • Getting my schedule for school. 
All I can say is that it's been eventful. Also that it's been real, it's been fun and it's definitely been real fun. (Kelsey Dorsette, Arts and Crafts instructor at Calleva)

I LOVE BEING HOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment