Saturday, May 28, 2011

ticking on and on






4 days. It is insane. It is sort of this unreal thing that is happening to me. 4 days. I have been enjoying Utah the best I can.

Hanging out with some old friends. Let me restate that-- playing ALL day, staying up ALL night, doing some crazy adventures (ie. dumpster diving, park playing, hiking the Y... might I add all in the hours of the night)  Utah, you have treated me well these last few days.

Maybe it is because everyone loved the yearbook, and overall-- that is just an accomplishing feeling any way. Maybe it's because by some odd miracle my grade in sweety's class went up and I am satisfied with my grades. Maybe its because a billion people have been throwing parties and each of them have been pretty decent. I don't know. All I know is that Utah, you have been treating me well.

I am truly grateful for the people who have helped me in my life. They helped me become the person I am. As I venture out on a new journey this summer, I know I could never have done it without some of you. So thanks.


I really loved the graduation quote-- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.-- Change is coming my way. I am the change that I seek. So everyone, be the change. It's a perfect time to reevaluate yourself and ask if you are happy with who you are. 

Utah, you really have treated me well. Not only the last couple of days, the last 17 years. You have shaped me into the person I am today. Maryland, be nice. I am only a sheltered little Mormon girl trying something new. Don't be too hard on me. I am begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment