Sunday, May 22, 2011

godspeed, sweet dreams.

take my hand, hold it tight.

Stay safe out there, be careful.
The world is a scary place. It will beat you down and tear you apart. It will haunt you, and tease you. Darling, you are better then the world. Don't let it rip you to shreds. Stand a little taller, be a little better. 
Make good choices, remember who you are.
You weren't sent here to be destroyed. Get up! So what you made a few mistakes, you are still a child of God. Don't let anyone tell you that you are less than what you are. Make choices that bring you closer to the Lord above. Stray from choices you know are wrong. There is one path to happiness, do whatever it takes to find it. Once you do, you will be freed. 

Play nice, and eat your vegetables.
Remember that those around you are precious too. Treat them they way you would want to be treated. Once you discover how wonderful those around you are, you will find joy. Treat your body with respect. Feast upon the things which are righteous. Respect your body, and others. A body is a gift your Father in Heaven has given to you. Satan seeks to ruin your body, he is envious that you were able to receive the gift and he wasn't. Stay away from the harms he will throw at you.

Sleep well, and remember that I love you.
Darling, you don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my happiness and my joy. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day. No matter the circumstance, I love you. When I hold you, I have the world in my arms. Never forget-- I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment