Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You always said "Fate is against us" and it was.

My mind forgets to remind me your a bad idea.

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets

But I never planned on you changing your mind

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't


If we loved again I swear I'd love you right


You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye


It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you

I said remember this moment in the back of my mind

Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame


If you have children someday, when they point to the pictures please tell them my name

You and I walk a fragile line I have known it all this time but I never thought I'd live to see it break.


I thought I had you figured out... now I'm haunted

All you're ever gonna be is mean and a liar, and pathetic

I used to know my place was a spot next to you now I'm searching the room for an empty seat

Oh, a simple complication, miscommunications lead to fall out

So many things that I wish you knew

And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me?

And you're doing your best to avoid me

I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how


I've never heard silence quite this loud

And we're not speaking

This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less

Here I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles

My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again

Drop everything now

1 comment:

  1. Why do we have so much in common?!?!?

    Actually, it's a very good thing. At least there's another person in this world that I can relate to almost completely.
    I freaking love you. :)

    ReplyDelete