Sunday, November 7, 2010

memories :)

This may be my favorite picture ever. Possibly. It is hilarious. Don't ask me how on earth it loaded. I have tried loading so many pictures and this is the only one that worked.

Story time:

McKann (I will probably refer to her as candid, which came from my dad which is a completely different story) and I went to a play, Hairspray. I love love love plays, by the way. I always have. I always will. I hope my husband will take me to plays. That will really show me that he loves me. Back to story, so we went to the play. While we were waiting for it to start, we decided to take pictures. As typical girls we would give ourselves a scenario and then take a picture of our reaction.

This was our scenario- "You see (so-and-so) in the halls"

hahahahahaha we have different opinions.

Classic.

And that's why I love Candid.

Well part of it. But I do love her dearly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment