Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sometimes we just forget

The cool breeze flows- it's November.
Fall leaves on the ground.
I'm falling
further
down
to
you
by and by
again and again.
I remember November like it was yesterday.
I hope by next November there is a new you to create new memories.
The silence fills the room with thunders of contention.
For I am afraid.
I am nothing to you.
Dead.
Gone.
Alone.
All my fault.
This pain is all my fault.
But I am strong.
Everything about this month reminds me of you.
The smell.
Each day.
The weather.
Everything.
I appreciate all you have done for me in the last year.
I truly do.
You helped me a lot.
But you also failed me miserably.
You lied.
You said you would be there-
no
matter
what
I
did.
But you are gone because of what I did.
For it is November.
Remember November.
I always will.
And you are the memory that haunts it.










PS. Thanks for the birthday wish, I thought you were done ignoring me. Stop blaming me for everything. You could do something every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment