Saturday, May 19, 2012

i am not the kind of girl

I'll never be that girl that blasts music at a stoplight, hops out of the car and dances. 

I always go the speed limit because I fear that the car behind me is an undercover cop. 

I do extra credit for classes I have a 95% in because I am worried my grade might drop. 

I find myself checking the oven after someone cooks in it because I am fearful it might be on and burn down my whole house. 

I prefer to sit and talk instead of go around and do silly things. 


So I'm paranoid and a little weird, I sing what I am thinking half the time and have an obsession with Sharpies. You might catch me making monkey noises and I have a loud laugh. 

That's me and that will never change.

Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment