Sunday, April 1, 2012

some say that heaven is far away.

I'm just grateful I believe in life after death. I'm happy I trust in someone bigger than I am. I'm ecstatic that I know where I am going with my life-- I know my desires, hopes, needs and ambitions. I'm grateful God has blessed me with great friends who support me in times in need and a family who puts up with my crap, forgives me when necessary and makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. I'm glad I'm not alone and I'm glad I will never be.

"I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right. I'll follow his life. His truth I will proclaim."

I'm a Mormon and I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment