Monday, April 23, 2012

itty bitty little thing on my mind

Trader Joe's is a mystery place to me. I prefer Target or Days Market with familiar brands and food that I like eating. 

I hate waking up from perfect dreams. You wake up and things are just the way they were yesterday. 

It's rainy out and I just want to read all day. 

Animals: not a fan. Why do people spend hundreds of dollars to take their dog to the vet? That's what people have children for. 

Every time I look at my toes, I smile. Teal sparkle toes. I love them. 

Why is it human nature for us to feel useless when we are around people who are superior to us? 

Being a mom is more than a full time job, I wonder if I will ever be able to do it. 

I miss Sarah. Not just because I have been gone for a week, but because we haven't been as close these last few months. She's so funny. Being gone reminds me of living in Maryland, she would talk to me on the phone for hours just to comfort me. 

The days go by slow here. Really slow. 

I vow that I will never live in California. Well by choice that is. It's too superficial for me. 

Some days I wonder if I will ever fit in. 



And these are just some of the random thoughts that crowd my brain, minute after minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment