Saturday, April 24, 2010

So today I have been working. I cleaned the whole upstairs today. (Which is pretty much our whole house because the down stairs is STILL being remodeled.) So that was productive. Well ok not the whole upstairs not my parents room or little siblings but other then that, yes the whole thing. I also watched those children we own. Thats about all for today. So last night I had a weird dream about how Miley Cyrus came and I was like her friend and she was afraid to get out of the car because of paparazzi . Strange.

Right now I am listening to Ragtime. I love musicals! Ragtime is amazing. Oh my, it was one of the best plays I have ever seen. I saw it a few years ago with Lauren after our awesome acting camp. (hahahahah) Some of my other favorite plays I have seen are, Wicked. Thats a no brainer. But I loved Joseph, Peter Pan, Once on this Island and the Fantasticks. I LOVE MUSICALS. No that is seriously an understatement. Oh my THEY ARE THE BEST!

Speaking of which me and Emily signed up for Drama next year. That will be hilarious. I am excited.

These are some of my favorite lines from wonderful musicals.

"There's a day of hope, may I live to see. When our hearts are happy and our souls are free. Let the new day dawn. Oh Lord I pray, we'll never get to heaven 'til we reach that day."
- 'Til we Reach that Day, Ragtime

"There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you've crossed"
-Thank Goodness, Wicked

" I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn, and we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return"
-For Good, Wicked

"Love me- thats all I ask of you"
-All I Ask of You, Phantom of the Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment