Wednesday, March 21, 2012

so close to reaching that famous happy ending

Last year.

I remember last year when we completed our book. I took a picture of the green bar indicating that we had submitted it all. However this year it's a little bit different. This year the green bar represents the work that I have put into 240 pages. To think that in about a week my that green bar will be full is a delightful thought. It is somewhat sad to think that pretty much my time as Yearbook editor will be ending, but wonderful to think that it will be completed. I honestly cannot wait. I'm proud of my staff for the work they've created. I love them. We've bonded so much because of a book we are all striving to create. I have spent countless hours reviewing and reviewing that thing. I know its not perfect. But I'm pretty dang happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment