Sunday, November 20, 2011

make 'em laugh

I just love funny people.

People like Sower Patch (Danielle) or Peaves. When I laugh so hard it hurts. It was a great night with these kiddos.

Or Shazzmatazz (L-Fabes) when she reinvents songs. I can't think of a funnier thing she does.

Iszy. Knell. Freaking funniest person ever! I reread some of our emails. Goodness gracious, she's just funny.

Finally, me. I am the funniest person that I know. I just can't help laugh at myself because I am hilarious.


(Okay, I admit it, that was only partially sarcastic. You know you have laughed at me once or twice. All of those times you thought you were laughing AT me, really I just started laughing myself so you were laughing WITH me. Tricked ya!I am funny just because I am funny. We all know I am funny. Hahahahahaha just kidding. I really am not that full of myself. Sometimes I just laugh at myself because no one else has for a while.)

PS. Common thread? Did you notice it? Yep. We are all on yearbook. We are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment