Monday, November 14, 2011

i've been changing

As a freshman, if you told me that I was going to be yearbook editor and student body vice president-- I wouldn't have believed you.

As a freshman, if you were to tell me I would join cross country, I would have asked for you to shoot me first. 

As a freshman if you were to tell me who I was going to Prom with, my first date, my first kiss, that I would like this person or that person-- I would have wondered who the heck  half those people were or why the heck I would ever like them.

As a freshman, if you were to tell me I would be in Advanced Drama, Musical Theater, in the school play and considering trying out for the Shakespeare play, I probably would have laughed in your face. Me? A drama nerd? Yeah right. As a freshman, I was "too cool" for things like that.

I guess what I am saying that in four years, I have changed. I feel like a completely different person. I just wouldn't have expected anything in my life to be this way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite all of the changes, I still have the same best friends. They are so solid. I have the most dependable, loyal, greatest friends ever. We have our fun traditions (like midnight movies, dollar store night and Christmas exchange), we have had our wonderful memories, we've even had our fights and disagreements. But it seems that no matter what happens, these girls have been here for me. I am forever grateful for the love and support they have given me throughout the years. I am also forever excited to spend my future with them. It's been a good 6 years with these guys as my best friends, and I honestly cannot wait for  the next 60 to come.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. As a freshman, (and really way back to elementary school), I would not have guessed that Emily Curtis would be the hot babe she is today. No offense Em, but really, where did you come from?! Hot dang girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment