Tuesday, November 22, 2011

alright, stop collaborate and listen.

CONFESSIONS
10 Random Facts about Me

1. I hate being with large groups of people. They intimidate me, no matter how confident I appear to be. I also hate "small talk" which is another reason why large crowds aren't my dealio. I prefer super  small groups, one on one or being alone.

2. I like to bathe more than I like showering. Some people think taking baths are gross but I think that after a long day, I like a good bath.

3. I honestly do not have one care in the world what people think of me. The exact reason I haven't gotten ready in weeks and I wear sweat pants all of the time lately. It's getting bad.

4. I used to think crying was a form of weakness. I still do, but I cry all the time. Proposals, movies, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and even my own feelings makes me cry. Wow. I AM a girl.

5. It's NOT my birthday. And it hasn't been anytime this week.

6. I like being with adults better than teenagers. Brother Dykstra, Sister Anthony, and Mrs. Van Orden are probably my three favorite people on earth.

7. I'm intimidated by people who everyone loves. Even if they are my good friend. I just feel like I can never live up to them and I wonder why they would be my good friend.

8. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I ask people how they are and they just say "good." I ask because I want to know how you are.  I like honest answers.  Tired, fine, okay, fantastic, peachy (personal favorite)-- Those are honest answers. If you really are good, that's good. But I don't believe that most people are generally good, I believe there is more to what people are feeling.

9. I have 7 Pandora stations I listen to. Local Natives, Mumford and Sons, Damien Rice, Disney, Michael Buble Holiday,  Ingrid Michaelson and Taylor Swift. My favorite is between Ingrid and Local Natives. Two different, chill styles of music. I feel my Pandora stations say a lot about who I am.

10. For my last confession, I admit it, I like taking pictures on photobooth. Even by myself. I'm not full of myself or anything, I just get bored sometimes. That's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment