Thursday, September 15, 2011

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows

Today is probably the best day I have had in a long time. Everything went my way today. Here I go boasting about my great day!

No first, that's always great, but when your best friend Sarah Thayne comes over to do homework and eat breakfast and then skip third. 3 hours, then a class, then lunch with your best friend (so being with her from 7:30-12:45) automatically makes it a good day.

Musical Theater- oh my goodness, that was so great. Brower and Larson were working on the cast list for the play, so we played games and hosted our own class. My musical theater class is absolutely wonderful.

So they put the cast list up for the school play, 93 people made it in the show. I still didn't know if I was to make it! BUT I did. And so 30 people have speaking lines and by some miracle I got one. Okay, so maybe I will say one line, (who knows) but still, I have never done anything like this. I am SO excited. I know it's not a big deal, but it is for me.

XC- we only ran like 2 and a half miles. Hooray!

After that I took the kids to a soccer game, then I ditched them at home. Eric came and got me and we went to the volleyball game. "We" won a shirt. (really Eric "stole" it from me, but we decided to take turns with it), then went to the band thing. I got to shadow Maren, oh my that was such a wonderful experience. I had so much fun.


Then I came home, blogged, and  I need to eat dinner. All I have had is half of Eric's sandwich because he is a gentleman and shares his jackets and sandwiches. As much as I want to kill him, we have a good student body president.

No comments:

Post a Comment