Monday, August 8, 2011

i want you back.

Unlike Lauren, I am very proud of Cameron for his decision he made of leaving "The Glee Project." Although he was my favorite and I wanted him to win, I am proud that he had the courage to stand up for what he believed in. However, I am bummed because they did tell him that they would write a part for him that kept his values, but I admire his courage to say that he didn't deserve it if the others were willing to work hard.
Photo Credit


It takes courage to stand up for what you believe in, especially in this world today. I will miss him, but honestly, I was truly inspired. He was able to stand for something in front of the creator of Glee. That's saying something. What's a few friends, or some kids at high school? I think his decision will go a long way for the handful of Christian kids around the world, who truly believe in their morals.

Go Cameron! I am support your choice, and I hope your life turns out well. You deserve it. Thanks for the example you set to me and millions of others. 

Except, my title still stands still, I want you back on the show. I do, you are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment