Here's to the last few days of my life--
- Yogurtland with Shannon and Blonde haired, wannabe Mayson, Lauren
- Talking to Aaron. Have you ever known someone who no matter what mood you are in, they can make you laugh? That's Aaron.
- Looking at cars with my father
- SANDWICHES!!! Only my favorite food. Probably. I love love love love love sandwiches.
- Hobby Lobby with Lydia. We are going to be the cutest house wives in the world and the most obnoxious house wives ever. I can't believe we didn't get kicked out.
- Working and getting my life cleaned up
- My left ear doesn't work unless you pull on it.
- Getting my physical-- cookie dough, taquitos, and L-Fabes
- Being the ONLY kid in Sunday School. Luckily Hannah and Megan came late
- The awkward moment when the Bishop came to set our new presidency apart and it took about 5 minutes to explain to Hannah and Megan that we were getting a new presidency.
- Anne Olson's "OH CRAP" when the Bishop walked in.
- The class singing "Scripture Power" and the bishop walks in AGAIN.
- Sleeping for hours then remembering how I was taught in Seminary not to lounge around all Sunday. Oops.
- L-Fabes new ringtone-- 'Hallelujah Chorus'-- her name in my phone is God. Classic.
Thank you XC. Thank you.