Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm always pretty happy when I am kicking back with you. . .

swimming
summer
running
laughing
sitting in Dania's car and chatting
new messages on my phone
late night phone calls
bowling
winning
drama kids (oh how I love thee freshmen)
church
sunday school
music
crayons
sharpie pens
missionaries
pictures
memories
Bronwen
hugs
Walker
driving around
rain
dancing
family
a new pair of converse
an old pair of converse
backpacks
Joe Roberts
temples
being in my room alone
Taylor Swift
movies
cuddling
babies
really little babies
Emily Curtis
fruit snacks of sorts
Timpview Football
photography blogs
weddings
seminary
pandora
people in love (the cute kind, not the gross yucky kind that makes me wanna throw up)
Ingrid Michaelson
Chad Naylor and other seminary buddies
Cross Country
CARRIE JUBE
my momma
my second momma (oh Kathy how I love thee)
Tanner
primary programs
Brother Brown during the primary program
that one kiss
holding hands
discovering old music
Zoe Hart
Aspen Grove buddies
writing in my journal
reading my journal and peeing my pants laughing
facebook
Lizi Pack
talking to Lauren about good stuff
plays, oh how I love a good play
lyrics to music that actually mean stuff
chatting with McKann and how she actually gets life
sidewalk chalk

THESE ARE MY HAPPY THOUGHTS, can you get me to Neverland now?


2 comments: