Saturday, March 6, 2010

Might I Just Add... I LOVE MY FRIENDS

Seriously, I have the very best friends ever. I love them SO very much. They are so great. I feel like I don't say it enough. It's funny, sometimes you can't spend a lot of time with them because life happens, but it doesn't mean I love them any less. For instance, I haven't seen or heard from Wendy, McKann, or Paige in eternity and its so sad, but I absolutely love them still! Then I have friends like Lauren and Emily, I see them both at school a ton but I hardly ever get to hang out with them because our schedules don't fit very well. And I have Lizi, who is an amazing friend/sister. I want her to come around more. Then I have Mady Head, Louie (Sarah Thayne) and Lydia who I hang out with all the time, and I have half my classes with Lyd and Head, so obviously I see them. For instance, last night Me, Mady, Sarah and Lydia hung out at Mady's house and that was seriously so much fun. Well we took our pictures for digital photo. Then we sat in Mady's room for awhile and the only thing they wanted to do was go to Gold's Gym and swim. GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GOLD"S GYM PASS? hahahaha SO... They went and I just sat in Mady's room and talked on the phone to Jake for like an hour, then I fell asleep. That was probably my favorite part of the night. You'd think I'd be mad that I didn't go with then and they just left me, but I really didn't care at all. So that was great. Thank you Lydia for donating your phone to me because my was broken. I am really happy you did that for me. So then they came back and I still had a headache, oh thats another reason why I didn't go. Mady had no idea where her medicine cabinet was... seriously. But Thankfully, Louie knows Mady's house better and brought me EXCEDRIN! Seriously, that was SO great. Then Lydia left and I suddenly had all this energy. Me and Louie stayed up til 3:20 AM! We were just talking about life and eating Mady's food. That was so great. I seriously love my friends. Last night was great, just like most any night with them. They are so great! I just hope to see some of my disappearing friends soon, because I miss them! THE END!

PS. Max said, yes, and so I am going to Morp! Yay!

This has been a diary of a troubled teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment