Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Just some of my favorite lyrics from songs

"The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me..."
"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU"
"Even the best fall down sometime... I finally find, you and I collide"
"You're a part time lover and a full time friend"
"I was born to tell you I love you..."
" I want to tell you how much I love you"
"And all I think about is how to make you think of me, and everything that we could be"
"basically I wish that you love me.."
"I wish that without me, your heart would break..."
"If anyone could make me fall in love, you can"
"YOU AND I HAVE A SECRET WORLD"
"I'll be the greatest fan of your life"
"How do I get better once I've had the best?"
"I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day"
"Say you'll love me..... that's all I ask of you."
"It's a first kiss, its flawless, really something, its fearless"

No comments:

Post a Comment