Monday, February 15, 2010

and thats the way the cookie crumbles

Well I haven't been up to much lately. We moved into our new house about a month ago, and that's been a pretty big project. Last week I went to the school play, that was pretty good. Some of my friends were in it. I enjoyed that night. :) Um what else? Basically this new intervention thing is super lame, I never use it anyway so after every class, SO DUMB! Stud gov is going well. I really like it a lot! I have made some pretty good friends in there, especially Cariel and Taylor the latte boy. I am so excited. We are going to Washington DC in April and its going to be a blast! So I went to the Sweetheart's Dance the other week, I got my pictures back today. They are SO funny! I love them! (I will probably post them if I figure out how to get them on the computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment