Monday, August 16, 2010

I'll Never Forget...

I'll never forget the moment I read that first text, that told me I was amazing.

I'll never forget about the time when you told me your favorite color was rust, and I believed you.

I'll never forget our conversations that lasted hours and hours on how great life is.

I'll never forget the times I was down, and you were there to pick me up again.

I'll never forget the night we talked, under the stars, about what is to come.

I'll never forget November.

I'll never forget attempting to watch movies, and failing time after time.

I'll never forget looking at you, and not helping but smile.

I'll never forget that one day you didn't say a word to me and I thought I was going to die.

I'll never forget how happy I was to be around you.

I'll never forget how nervous I was to meet your family.

I'll never forget how I freaked out before your birthday because I felt like a horrible friend.

I'll never forget the day you told me I was beautiful.

I'll never forget the feeling I got when I read "One new message" and it was from you.

I'll never forget the hours on the phone and how you can't help but mumble.

I'll never forget how horrible I felt when you said we couldn't be friends.

I'll never forget the day I forgave you.

I'll never forget the night I went to your play.

I'll never forget how happy I was to finally have you.

I'll never forget the present you gave me.

I'll never forget that look on your face.

I'll never forget how you always made me feel better.

I'll never forget the day I let you go.

I'll never forget the day you drowned.

I'll never forget how mean I was to you.

I'll never forget the hours I've cried about you.

I'll never forget the hours I've laughed about you.

I'll never forget the hours I've spent with you.

I'll never forget you.


2 comments: