Monday, April 27, 2009

Could he be any cuter? Man- I love Walker!
Me and Lauren in ASL, We know Thomas Gallaudet, why are we so random?


Me, Johnny and Wendy
The bird house... I am not sure why we were so sad!
YES! CHEETOS!
Me and Paige <3>Red Mango!
Paige, Wendy and Me!
wow, sometimes i feel like life is just so great! i am way pumped for elections this week! they will be so much fun... wow! Well, i just couldn't be more happy, certain decisions i made really made me happy, they weren't normal of me, but worth it. It really made me happy! Well, today  I was looking in Wendy's book thing from 7th grade and it said i was her friend, under her friend thing. It was amazing! I was like YES! I am in Wendy's book. We took lots of fun pictures recently! I am going to put them up! oh yay! Paige is so great! On Saturday, we hung out and had so much stinkin fun! I love Paige! Actually I love a lot of people! So thats always good. Man right now I feel like my life is like the song, "the scientist" by Coldplay it perfectly describes my life. And the song Stolen by Dashboard Confessional. Oh those are such amazing songs! This has been a diary of a troubled teen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment