Tuesday, July 3, 2012

born on the fourth of july

About once a week, she asks me if I have a friend named Josh, I usually say no. One time, I was taking her to cheerleading and Josh Burr was walking out and greeted him and she was like "YOU DO HAVE A FRIEND NAMED JOSH YOU LIAR!!!" It was pretty great.  

Yesterday she asked if I could marry Mike Witham so she could be sisters with all of Mike's millions of sisters. How do you say no to that?! (Plus, it's MIKE WITHAM!) 

On Sundays she usually gives me my favorite treat, Reese's Stix, because her primary teachers always give her one and she knows I love them. 

She helps me with the dishes and gives me the biggest hugs. Oh and she still thinks our huge 4th of July party is for her. And I am jealous that she is prettier than me and she is 7. Pretty soon,  I will understand Jensen's pain of having a little sister that is better than me. :) (hahahahaha just kidding, Jensen is the best)

It's a day early, but oh well. Happy Birthday Puffs! I absolutely love you will all of my heart. I'll always be your best friend, no matter what you do or say. You're gonna go far in life and I'm proud of you. You're a strong little spirit and our family couldn't be luckier to have you. I'm so proud of your decision to become baptized and I love to watch your little testimony grow. Don't let a boy break your heart, they aren't worth it, never lose your sense of wonder. Be amazed with the world. It has a lot to offer.  Find beauty in the small and simple things. I love you. Be careful.
Happy Birthday Puffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment