Sunday, January 8, 2012

let's set the world on fire

I just decided that I want to do a little tribute the next week or so to people who have changed my life. Each day, I will pick a few people who have influenced my life in one way or another. Technically I did Sarah yesterday. Sar-bear is honestly such a great person. I love her dearly.

Today's shout out goes to Carl-Joe and Katie Huish. 
"A bomb is in the house! What will you do?!"

CJ is my "older brother". He works at the MTC. He is the most solid guy I know. CJ is probably one of my bestest friends in all of ever. He's always there for me, he's got my back and I love him dearly. We watch movies and tv shows together late at night, we talk about life... okay, and occasionally he gives me some dating advice. :) He's too good to be true.

Katie, well Katie is amazing. She's a great listener and I love being with her. She makes fun of me, and it bugs me most of the time, but as we've grown up, I'm glad she's around. She convinces me every time I am with her that I should go into debt and go to BYU over going to UVU for free. Dang her. :)

Oh and I want them to get married. Super bad. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment